Blizzard has detailed the patch notes for the most recent replace for Overwatch. The March 15 replace provides a brand new Sombra pores and skin, adjustments up the sport’s map rotation, and kickstarts a brand new season of aggressive Lockout Elimination.
The brand new Sombra pores and skin is known as Zhulong, and it celebrates Shanghai Dragons’ win within the 2021 Overwatch League by giving the Hero a dragon-themed look. The pores and skin will set you again 200 League Tokens (about $10 USD) and may solely be unlocked till March 28.
The replace additionally sees each the Horizon Lunar Colony and Paris maps getting rotated out of Fast Play and associated modes, in addition to the beginning of Aggressive 6v6 Lockout Elimination Season 5. A number of bug fixes have been carried out too.
We have detailed the total Overwatch March 15 replace patch notes beneath. On the horizon, the Overwatch 2 beta is ready to begin in April. The beta will characteristic the brand new Push recreation mode, 4 new maps, new Injury Hero Sojourn, and reworks to numerous current Heroes.
Overwatch March 15 Replace Patch Notes
- Overwatch League Grand Finals Championship Pores and skin
- The brand new Sombra Pores and skin “Zhulong” celebrates the Shanghai Dragons’ achievement in changing into the 2021 Overwatch League champions. The pores and skin is purchasable for a restricted time for 200 Overwatch League Tokens.
- NVIDIA Reflex
- The set off flash possibility has been faraway from the choices display screen. To allow the set off flash show to your Reflex Analyzer monitor, please replace to driver model 511.79 or later and replace GeForce Expertise to model 3.25 or later.
Aggressive: 6v6 Lockout Elimination
- Season 5 of Aggressive 6v6 Lockout Elimination has begun!
- Horizon Lunar Colony and Paris have been faraway from Fast Play and associated modes.
- Mounted a bug that brought about the Contenders brand to be low decision on Contenders skins
- Mounted a bug that brought about “Ban record is full” to seem within the chat repeatedly
- Mounted a bug that brought about associates to be seen on the “Latest Gamers” record
- Mounted a bug on PC that brought about microphone sound distortion
- Mounted a bug that brought about re-meching as a duplicated D.Va to grant an excessive amount of Final cost
- Watchpoint: Gibraltar
- Addressed a geometry exploit
- Watchpoint: Gibraltar
GameSpot might get a fee from retail affords.